Sunday, January 30, 2011

...

Hi friends,

I'd love to post.I'd love to stalk blogs and go crazy like I used to.

But really I've changed, my environment has changed.

I'm afraid that this blog would become a serious one. I'm still a happy person bouncing around on good days but I seem to have become less social and I seem to enjoy solitude much more. And I like being quiet. WHAT IS THIS IF I DIDN'T TALK IN THE PAST I'D DIE. Maybe it's because there's nothing much to talk about. In NHPS there were exciting things to talk about everyday and I'd talk so much during dinner. I now eat my dinner pretty quietly. Silently would be too extreme. I dislike silence. It'd be cool to crash a library XD The only time I seem wilder now is with kpop. THAT IS BAD, THAT IS VERY BAD. Kpop must not infiltrate this blog.

I don't hate Maths, really. I don't hate Chinese either. I don't hate anything. It's just very confusing. A lot of things don't make sense now. ARGH I DONT LIKE THE DIRECTION THIS POST IS GOING IN.

*CRASH*

ITS RAINING!
ITS RAINING!
YAYYYYYYYY

...

Traffic lights.

Giraffes.

My violin's name is Victoria.

The internet is a minefield.

Time is a monster.

I have a toy burger on my table.

I'm doing History now.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I'm conflicting myself in a lot of ways and I'm in a lot of confusing dilemmas.

Maths is not helping me in any way.

I feel stupid ranting like this because kids in Africa don't get to eat. I get to sit in front of an awesome computer surrounded by awesome resources and I'm ranting like some spoilt idiot.

I want to study in a focussed manner but I wonder sometimes if I have a mild case of ADHD or something. My mind wanders so much.

I don't know what I want to do. I just have a lot of things on my mind. It's not like I have any major problems but I don't know I really don't know. My thoughts zip and fly around and it's really irritating. Confusions in different aspects haunt my brain.

I want to grab my violin and run to some meadow and play the violin under the moon.
I really like my violin now but I'm afraid that I'll lose this liking because of difficulties in learning. I hope that this liking and passion can withstand obstacles.
But as of now, my relationship with my violin is very positive. Sometimes I convert my reduced talking to music from the violin. I let out my thoughts through a violin that speaks.

It's not that my passion is that great.
It's just that I like the violin more than studying.

I could study well in the past so there's no reason why I can't do it now.
But in the past my mind was coherent, clear and happy.
Now it's a bit cloudy and incoherent, like I don't know my own mind.

I don't even know if I should publish this post because if my dad sees this I am screwed big time. I wouldn't know what to tell him because I don't quite understand my mind.

Maybe I should hope no one sees this.

Then what's the point of writing this post?

I don't know

See, I told you I don't quite understand myself.

I don't want to become an emo person. I want to bounce around like an Energizer bunny and feel like one since it's the year of the rabbit. I want to become a nicer person but I am doing nothing about it.

History teacher is a midget. Sorry.

Does this somewhat remind you of a more solemn version of Nigahiga's rant of ADHD? Hmm.

The violin is awesome.

I would like everyone to be happy so I should stop here and move on to something happier.

Okay let's go to something happier.

...

I really should stop wishing I could change the past because clinging to the past only hampers the movement of the present and future.

I'll just end here and perhaps come back with something happier next month or week.
I do know that I'm a very blessed person though.

Please don't think negatively. Stay happy and bounce around like an Energizer bunny. Bounce. Boing. Toink.

Cheers
Grapesgirl

5 comments:

Analog This said...

I really liked your post. Very real. Great blog title too. I just started mine because I agreed to take a wardrobe challenge thing.
Sounds like you are going through some confusion. Normal. Totally normal. Keep going. Because no good or bad feeling ever lasts for long.
Relish it when you thrive and just survive when you don't right?

Bet your dad has felt that at one time too. Nobody is immune to questioning our surroundings and thoughts. We were made to search for understanding and meaning..
You're doing great!

Grapesgirl said...

Hey Analog This,

I want to say that I'm really grateful and touched by your comment. Maybe I was slightly affected by the music I was listening to, but I think I just teared a teeny bit after reading your comment. Sincerely, thank you~

steph said...

I HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE THIS SINCE...P4? And you were one of the people I met who let me know it was normal :D The others including (quite obviously) ay :D Just stay...confused. I know it sounds strange, but...gahh nevermind. Just know that I'm not cursing you.

On a sidenote, I NEED HIDEENI!!! :)

Viraj said...

Really cool post...Liked it :D

Unknown said...

On completing the actual guide, you happen to be given a couple of cars, rapid however thin Road Sharp edge as well as the sluggish however durable Basher. Most of the contests are located in first, so you've to begin small , work your way to the heightened classes as well as occasion types. You will find lots of various contest kinds in Jak Times, that helps to keep items interesting because every contest sort demands radically various methods. Routine Contests are easy contests where you act as the first person over the finish line. Deathraces perhaps you have race around any observe, getting rid of as many drones as is possible inside a collection time limit.

buy runescape gold

cheap runescape gold